The exhibition presents the 211 Graduation Projects that were nominated for the Young Talent Architecture Award (YTAA) 2016.
The exhibition will be presented for the first time in ETSAB Barcelona, others Architecture Schools will follow suit, with the aim to discover how architecture studies are being carried forward and to open the debate on how architecture is taught.
Opening: December 12 2016 at 13:30h
Full information at here.
The Winners of 2016 Young Talent Architecture Award have been anounced this evening at Teatro Piccolo Arsenale, in Venice!
Iwo Borkowicz with the project “A Symbiotic Relation of Cooperative Social Housing and Dispersed Tourism in Habana Vieja” from Faculty of Architecture, University of Leuven;
Tomasz Broma with the project “S’lowtecture. Housing structure in Wroclaw-Zerniki” from Faculty of Architecture, Wroclaw University of Technology;
Policarpo del Canto Baquera with the project “GeoFront. Strategic development plan for the frontier territories” from Madrid School of Architecture, Polytechnic University of Madrid.
Check the winners and all 2016 submitted projects here.
Among the shortlisted of this YTAA 2016, 9 Finalists have been selected! Congratulations!
We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the Granting Ceremony on 28th October 2016 at Teatro Piccolo Arsenale in Venice.
– Laura Abbruzzese, Italy / “Subversions Minhocão” / University of Ferrara;
– Cinthia Isabel Barrot | Carrasco Fuentes , France | Venezuela / “Living in offices. The alive triangle of Bordelongue in Toulouse” / Toulouse School of Architecture;
– Iwo Borkowicz, Poland / “A Symbiotic Relation of Cooperative Social Housing and Dispersed Tourism in Havana Vieja” / Faculty of Architecture of the Catholic University of Leuven;
– Tomasz Broma, Poland / “S’lowtecture: housing structure, Wroclaw / Zerniki Wroclaw, Poland” / Wroclaw University of Technology;
– Clàudia Carreras Oliver, Spain: “Living in a cultural environment” / La Salle School of Architecture;
– Policarpo del Canto Baquera, Spain / “GeoFront” / Madrid School of Architecture;
– David Gonçalves Monteiro, Portugal / “Genesis of a place towards the project” / Porto Faculty of Architecture;
– Lorenzo Perri, Italy / “Brewing Democracy: The assembly of Le Balai Citoyen in Ouagadougou” / Architectural Association School of Architecture;
– Alix Sportich du Réau de la Gaignonnière | Alice Villatte, France / “Death and Life of a small French city” / School of Architecture of Marne-la-Vallée;
Check the finalists projects here.